Copyright and Access Information
General Copyright and Disclaimer
The digital copy of this work is protected by the Copyright Act 1994 (New Zealand). Items in Massey Research Online are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Some collections and the items within them are covered by separate Creative Commons Licenses which supercedes this general statement.
Previously Published Research
Previously published items are made available in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. An open access copy is only available in Massey Research Online if it complies with the copyright holder/publisher conditions. Publisher information is sourced from:
- SHERPA/ROMEO UK Database (International)
Unpublished Research (Theses, Technical Reports, Working Papers etc.)
Items may be consulted, provided you comply with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1994 (New Zealand) and the following conditions of use:
- Any use you make of these documents or images must be for research or private study purposes only, and you may not make them available to any other person.
- For theses, authors control the copyright of their work. You will recognise the author's right to be identified as the author of the thesis, and due acknowledgement will be made to the author where appropriate. You will obtain the author's permission before publishing any material from their thesis.
Not all theses are digitised and some authors have placed an embargo on access to their work.
- Embargoed thesis: The title and abstract are available online for public access but there is no access to the full document. There is no access to either the print or digital versions, until the embargo is lifted, usually two years.
- Access instructions for theses not online: Use the Finding Theses page to search all print copy theses at Massey University.
The following conditions of deposit apply to items in Massey Research Online:
For all other enquiries please contact the Library